-A Home for All Gamers-
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 TOO little people

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rover

avatar

Posts : 274
GU Credits : 2701
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : :D

PostSubject: TOO little people   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:37 am

i often find myself the only one online, something that never happened on UT... usually there is only one or no other member online when im online

basically what im trying to say is that we need more members, i know about the whole yt account thing, but really we need a way of advertising the forums

can some mods or admins brainstorm on how we can increase the user count? of course uutton will never be back so we can't have him but we moved on and WE NEED MORE MEMBERS

Back to top Go down
View user profile
X



Posts : 630
GU Credits : 2681
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 am

Obviously we've had a massive lack of members since the change to GU. Uutton and Giga were our main sources of gaining members, now that they've both gone there's very few ways we can advertise well.

Basically, most of the active members are the ones that post in the Forum Games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 2926
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:07 am

I say that we get Pdwinnall back on the forums. That could attract some people!
Also, I could recommend the forum to a couple of people I know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rover

avatar

Posts : 274
GU Credits : 2701
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : :D

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:19 am

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
I say that we get Pdwinnall back on the forums. That could attract some people!
Also, I could recommend the forum to a couple of people I know.
get on skype, nub

AND who is pdwinall i dont even know
and you better recommend it
maybe we could ask chuggaaconroy to join he is very nice he has a lot of time on his hands he loves us i know

anonymous wrote:
Obviously we've had a massive lack of members since the change to GU. Uutton and Giga were our main sources of gaining members, now that they've both gone there's very few ways we can advertise well.

Basically, most of the active members are the ones that post in the Forum Games.
well then some of you better get popular or advertise this everywhere e.x. put a link to it on another site

and that is true everyone is posting in the forum games not anywhere else mostly so the rest of the forum is like not even useful that much anymore why wtf just remove the forum games see what happens :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X



Posts : 630
GU Credits : 2681
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:51 am

Ugly Dog wrote:
anonymous wrote:
Obviously we've had a massive lack of members since the change to GU. Uutton and Giga were our main sources of gaining members, now that they've both gone there's very few ways we can advertise well.

Basically, most of the active members are the ones that post in the Forum Games.
well then some of you better get popular or advertise this everywhere e.x. put a link to it on another site

and that is true everyone is posting in the forum games not anywhere else mostly so the rest of the forum is like not even useful that much anymore why wtf just remove the forum games see what happens :O

Things just don't happen like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pialga

avatar

Posts : 535
GU Credits : 2838
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere In my head

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:22 pm

true, I'll try to advertise when I start making more videos. btw yoshi, legionedits' computer crashed so if you would, could you try to make an intro?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 2926
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Pialga wrote:
true, I'll try to advertise when I start making more videos. btw yoshi, legionedits' computer crashed so if you would, could you try to make an intro?
Okay, this is off topic now, so sorry, but sure Pialga. I'll give it a try. I'll warn you now that I don't really have too many great programs for this, but I'll go for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oniongravy64
Admin
avatar

Posts : 203
GU Credits : 11618
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 25
Location : Ormskirk, UK

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Sorry, it wouldn't be me if I didn't correct the title.

Too few people*


Ahem, now. All I'll say is, good luck making this place more active. Nobody here has a large following.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/oniongravy64?feature=mhum
Randomer19934

avatar

Posts : 894
GU Credits : 2525
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Panda Land

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:51 pm

I could give an attempt of advertising this place also once my videos are back up and running (I.e. when my camera is working again or I get a new one).
I don't have a massive following, but I have a few people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rover

avatar

Posts : 274
GU Credits : 2701
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : :D

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:06 pm

oniongravy64 wrote:
Sorry, it wouldn't be me if I didn't correct the title.

Too few people*


Ahem, now. All I'll say is, good luck making this place more active. Nobody here has a large following.
that is 1000 percent true, no one here has of large as a following as Utonn or Giga did

i dont think anyone will get popular anytime soon so i do guess that these forums are basically going to be not really active as UT i'm just so used to the activeness of UT oh well

plus whenever i forums is inactive people start to go away because they get bored of it, like im currently doing a lot with this forum

it just doesnt interest anyone as much as UT does anymore, Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pialga

avatar

Posts : 535
GU Credits : 2838
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere In my head

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Rover wrote:
oniongravy64 wrote:
Sorry, it wouldn't be me if I didn't correct the title.

Too few people*


Ahem, now. All I'll say is, good luck making this place more active. Nobody here has a large following.
that is 1000 percent true, no one here has of large as a following as Utonn or Giga did

i dont think anyone will get popular anytime soon so i do guess that these forums are basically going to be not really active as UT i'm just so used to the activeness of UT oh well

plus whenever i forums is inactive people start to go away because they get bored of it, like im currently doing a lot with this forum

it just doesnt interest anyone as much as UT does anymore, Razz
The UT forums were magic, but that's too big of an immediate goal, let's just focus on getting an active forum. We're not Uutitan. were GU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oniongravy64
Admin
avatar

Posts : 203
GU Credits : 11618
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 25
Location : Ormskirk, UK

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Pialga wrote:
Rover wrote:
oniongravy64 wrote:
Sorry, it wouldn't be me if I didn't correct the title.

Too few people*


Ahem, now. All I'll say is, good luck making this place more active. Nobody here has a large following.
that is 1000 percent true, no one here has of large as a following as Utonn or Giga did

i dont think anyone will get popular anytime soon so i do guess that these forums are basically going to be not really active as UT i'm just so used to the activeness of UT oh well

plus whenever i forums is inactive people start to go away because they get bored of it, like im currently doing a lot with this forum

it just doesnt interest anyone as much as UT does anymore, Razz
The UT forums were magic, but that's too big of an immediate goal, let's just focus on getting an active forum. We're not Uutitan. were GU.

That last bit you said is very interesting. I would say the reason why this place is struggling is because it is too similar to what UT was. I mean, look around. The same forum games exist and we're still the same members that were on UT.

UT and GU were not meant to be remotely the same, after all, UT failed for a reason (lack of member diversity meant as soon as the big names went it crumbled).

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/oniongravy64?feature=mhum
X



Posts : 630
GU Credits : 2681
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:03 am

oniongravy64 wrote:
Pialga wrote:
Rover wrote:
oniongravy64 wrote:
Sorry, it wouldn't be me if I didn't correct the title.

Too few people*


Ahem, now. All I'll say is, good luck making this place more active. Nobody here has a large following.
that is 1000 percent true, no one here has of large as a following as Utonn or Giga did

i dont think anyone will get popular anytime soon so i do guess that these forums are basically going to be not really active as UT i'm just so used to the activeness of UT oh well

plus whenever i forums is inactive people start to go away because they get bored of it, like im currently doing a lot with this forum

it just doesnt interest anyone as much as UT does anymore, Razz
The UT forums were magic, but that's too big of an immediate goal, let's just focus on getting an active forum. We're not Uutitan. were GU.

That last bit you said is very interesting. I would say the reason why this place is struggling is because it is too similar to what UT was. I mean, look around. The same forum games exist and we're still the same members that were on UT.

UT and GU were not meant to be remotely the same, after all, UT failed for a reason (lack of member diversity meant as soon as the big names went it crumbled).

Without the "same members" there would hardly be any members. We're not attracing attention for new people to come and join, I see quite a few guests online, I assume they just take a quick glance and decide not to join.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Underminer

avatar

Posts : 26
GU Credits : 2380
Join date : 2011-04-06

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:36 am

I joined because I heard Storm opened a sprite shop and wanted a good avatar
I could advertise this to riolu on Ditton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masterful



Posts : 2
GU Credits : 2358
Join date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:19 pm

I think the reason usership is so low is that Smogon is so muc better in every single way and you idiots don't have separated sections for serious competitive pokemon discussion and RMTs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X



Posts : 630
GU Credits : 2681
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:48 am

masterful wrote:
I think the reason usership is so low is that Smogon is so muc better in every single way and you idiots don't have separated sections for serious competitive pokemon discussion and RMTs.

To start with, we're not comparing GU with Smogon, so you can shove your crappy Smogon facts up your arse. We're also not going to make sections just to serve the likes of one member who doesn't know anything about the forum.

If you're going to bore us with your ignorant statements, then get the fuck out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 2926
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:02 am

masterful wrote:
I think the reason usership is so low is that Smogon is so muc better in every single way and you idiots don't have separated sections for serious competitive pokemon discussion and RMTs.
I'm with Psy.
If you're going to compare us to an already super popular community and you can't even realize that this community isn't all about pokemon, then gtfo.

Also, learn to type proper sentences. That annoys me so muc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masterful



Posts : 2
GU Credits : 2358
Join date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Psyneku wrote:
masterful wrote:
I think the reason usership is so low is that Smogon is so muc better in every single way and you idiots don't have separated sections for serious competitive pokemon discussion and RMTs.

To start with, we're not comparing GU with Smogon, so you can shove your crappy Smogon facts up your arse. We're also not going to make sections just to serve the likes of one member who doesn't know anything about the forum.

If you're going to bore us with your ignorant statements, then get the fuck out.

But of course. I am but an ignorant fool who was part of the Uuttitan forums and these as well since their creation. I could not hope to match you, with your amazing knowledge that stems from your whopping 12 POSTS. Suck a dick and be depressed that your forums are dead and nobody gives a shit what you say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X



Posts : 630
GU Credits : 2681
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:00 am

masterful wrote:
Psyneku wrote:
masterful wrote:
I think the reason usership is so low is that Smogon is so muc better in every single way and you idiots don't have separated sections for serious competitive pokemon discussion and RMTs.

To start with, we're not comparing GU with Smogon, so you can shove your crappy Smogon facts up your arse. We're also not going to make sections just to serve the likes of one member who doesn't know anything about the forum.

If you're going to bore us with your ignorant statements, then get the fuck out.

But of course. I am but an ignorant fool who was part of the Uuttitan forums and these as well since their creation. I could not hope to match you, with your amazing knowledge that stems from your whopping 12 POSTS. Suck a dick and be depressed that your forums are dead and nobody gives a shit what you say

Actually, you are an ignorant fool, son. Uuttitan was full of awesome people, and no, you weren't part of it. Match, oh okay. 12 is a bigger number than your IQ. Do you provide that dick?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Momo

avatar

Posts : 376
GU Credits : 2727
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 92

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:39 pm

masterful wrote:
Psyneku wrote:
masterful wrote:
I think the reason usership is so low is that Smogon is so muc better in every single way and you idiots don't have separated sections for serious competitive pokemon discussion and RMTs.

To start with, we're not comparing GU with Smogon, so you can shove your crappy Smogon facts up your arse. We're also not going to make sections just to serve the likes of one member who doesn't know anything about the forum.

If you're going to bore us with your ignorant statements, then get the fuck out.

But of course. I am but an ignorant fool who was part of the Uuttitan forums and these as well since their creation. I could not hope to match you, with your amazing knowledge that stems from your whopping 12 POSTS. Suck a dick and be depressed that your forums are dead and nobody gives a shit what you say
12 posts are you on drugs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Underminer

avatar

Posts : 26
GU Credits : 2380
Join date : 2011-04-06

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:11 am

That is his age.
615 posts is more than 12!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConnorSaurusRex

avatar

Posts : 224
GU Credits : 2714
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Thu May 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Let's get beast to post nudes of TJ everywhere on smogon with a hyperlink to here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Jared

avatar

Posts : 178
GU Credits : 2689
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Thu May 19, 2011 9:59 pm

masterful wrote:
Psyneku wrote:
masterful wrote:
I think the reason usership is so low is that Smogon is so muc better in every single way and you idiots don't have separated sections for serious competitive pokemon discussion and RMTs.

To start with, we're not comparing GU with Smogon, so you can shove your crappy Smogon facts up your arse. We're also not going to make sections just to serve the likes of one member who doesn't know anything about the forum.

If you're going to bore us with your ignorant statements, then get the fuck out.

But of course. I am but an ignorant fool who was part of the Uuttitan forums and these as well since their creation. I could not hope to match you, with your amazing knowledge that stems from your whopping 12 POSTS. Suck a dick and be depressed that your forums are dead and nobody gives a shit what you say

See yah, hope you enjoy being banned. Sorry for the nonsense this guy was saying.

_________________
Thank you GaiaAero!

Check out my Youtube Channel!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X



Posts : 630
GU Credits : 2681
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   Sat May 21, 2011 1:59 am

Jared wrote:
masterful wrote:
Psyneku wrote:
masterful wrote:
I think the reason usership is so low is that Smogon is so muc better in every single way and you idiots don't have separated sections for serious competitive pokemon discussion and RMTs.

To start with, we're not comparing GU with Smogon, so you can shove your crappy Smogon facts up your arse. We're also not going to make sections just to serve the likes of one member who doesn't know anything about the forum.

If you're going to bore us with your ignorant statements, then get the fuck out.

But of course. I am but an ignorant fool who was part of the Uuttitan forums and these as well since their creation. I could not hope to match you, with your amazing knowledge that stems from your whopping 12 POSTS. Suck a dick and be depressed that your forums are dead and nobody gives a shit what you say

See yah, hope you enjoy being banned. Sorry for the nonsense this guy was saying.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TOO little people   

Back to top Go down
 
TOO little people
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The problem is this the people who play the game.
» Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)
» Nod at the Bird and People Die. Everywhere People Die.
» I hate people stabbing me, therefore I just got into a rambo mode
» So many people online...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Start Menu :: Gamers United Discussion-
Jump to: