-A Home for All Gamers-
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mah compooter haas noo spel chek!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 3080
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 20
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Mah compooter haas noo spel chek!!    Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:18 pm

hao wil i no hao to spel?

But in all seriousness, how do get spellcheck?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rover

avatar

Posts : 274
GU Credits : 2855
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : :D

PostSubject: Re: Mah compooter haas noo spel chek!!    Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:22 pm

http://www.merriam-webster.com/

I hope I helped. Or you could download this thing called a dictionary, idk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 3080
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 20
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Mah compooter haas noo spel chek!!    Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Rover wrote:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/

I hope I helped. Or you could download this thing called a dictionary, idk.
I meant more along the lines of when I spell something wrong, it underlines it in red.
It does that on my desktop computer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rover

avatar

Posts : 274
GU Credits : 2855
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : :D

PostSubject: Re: Mah compooter haas noo spel chek!!    Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:02 am

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Rover wrote:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/

I hope I helped. Or you could download this thing called a dictionary, idk.
I meant more along the lines of when I spell something wrong, it underlines it in red.
It does that on my desktop computer... I know what you meant, I was just trying to be smart.
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+get+spellcheck+on+your+computer

In all seriousness though, I don't think you can get spellcheck on every single program.

(For Internet browsers) You can get the google toolbar ( http://www.toolbar.google.com/ ) which has a spell check option I believe. Or if you're on Chrome then search through the options and enable it.

**I have NOT tested this yet, but I found this after looking a little harder. http://www.spellcheckanywhere.com/download/download.asp That says it can use spell check and grammar check anywhere, but I'm not sure. You can try it on your own. Smile

Good luck.


Last edited by Rover on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : looked a little harder and found sumtin')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoshibreathesfire

avatar

Posts : 1367
GU Credits : 3080
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 20
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Mah compooter haas noo spel chek!!    Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:07 pm

Rover wrote:
yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Rover wrote:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/

I hope I helped. Or you could download this thing called a dictionary, idk.
I meant more along the lines of when I spell something wrong, it underlines it in red.
It does that on my desktop computer... I know what you meant, I was just trying to be smart.
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+get+spellcheck+on+your+computer

In all seriousness though, I don't think you can get spellcheck on every single program.

(For Internet browsers) You can get the google toolbar ( http://www.toolbar.google.com/ ) which has a spell check option I believe. Or if you're on Chrome then search through the options and enable it.

**I have NOT tested this yet, but I found this after looking a little harder. http://www.spellcheckanywhere.com/download/download.asp That says it can use spell check and grammar check anywhere, but I'm not sure. You can try it on your own. Smile

Good luck.
Thanks Rover, but when I tried downloading, it said that it was only a 7 day trial, and afterwards I'd have to buy it. Although I did learn that Mozilla Firefox has spellcheck, so I'll try that.

Thanks alot though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mah compooter haas noo spel chek!!    

Back to top Go down
 
Mah compooter haas noo spel chek!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Into the World :: Random-
Jump to: