-A Home for All Gamers-
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Jared's Signature Shop!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jared

avatar

Posts : 178
GU Credits : 2933
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Jared's Signature Shop!   Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:28 pm

BANNER HERE
Welcome to Jared's Signature Shop! Please read the rules!
Shop Rules (Courtesy of Noble Roar)
Spoiler:
 

Banlist
Spoiler:
 

Request Forms
Spoiler:
 

Examples
Spoiler:
 

Shop Status:
Open

_________________
Thank you GaiaAero!

Check out my Youtube Channel!


Last edited by Jared on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared

avatar

Posts : 178
GU Credits : 2933
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Jared's Signature Shop!   Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:28 pm


_________________
Thank you GaiaAero!

Check out my Youtube Channel!


Last edited by Jared on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
noheartx

avatar

Posts : 36
GU Credits : 2786
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 23
Location : The Keyblade Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Jared's Signature Shop!   Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Image URL:http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=1825

Signature Size:450x150

Text:Got It Memorized?

SubText: Noheartx

Main Color: Red

Which example do you want me to work from?: The top picture

Anything Extra?:Not sure exactly what this means but sure!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared

avatar

Posts : 178
GU Credits : 2933
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Jared's Signature Shop!   Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:59 pm

noheartx wrote:
Image URL:http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=1825

Signature Size:450x150

Text:Got It Memorized?

SubText: Noheartx

Main Color: Red

Which example do you want me to work from?: The top picture

Anything Extra?:Not sure exactly what this means but sure!
That isn't a render, try again. maybe a .png image

_________________
Thank you GaiaAero!

Check out my Youtube Channel!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConnorSaurusRex

avatar

Posts : 224
GU Credits : 2958
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Jared's Signature Shop!   Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:22 pm

HOPEFULLY RENDER WILL WORK


Image URL: http://tinypic.com/m/dpd10w/1
Signature Size(ex - 450x150):400x200
Text: Govern Yourself Accordingly
SubText: (optional)
Main Color:Gold and red. Smile
Which example do you want me to work from?: STYLE ONE
Anything Extra?:Do what you want with it.



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Jared

avatar

Posts : 178
GU Credits : 2933
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Jared's Signature Shop!   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:13 pm

ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
HOPEFULLY RENDER WILL WORK


Image URL: http://tinypic.com/m/dpd10w/1
Signature Size(ex - 450x150):400x200
Text: Govern Yourself Accordingly
SubText: (optional)
Main Color:Gold and red. Smile
Which example do you want me to work from?: STYLE ONE
Anything Extra?:Do what you want with it.




Code:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

_________________
Thank you GaiaAero!

Check out my Youtube Channel!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConnorSaurusRex

avatar

Posts : 224
GU Credits : 2958
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Jared's Signature Shop!   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:15 pm

THANKS CUTIE PIE <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Insanity

avatar

Posts : 85
GU Credits : 2793
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Jared's Signature Shop!   Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:40 pm

Image URL: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=25192&fullsize=1
Signature Size: 380x110
Text: Fly Away
SubText: (optional)
Text Font: http://www.dafont.com/airplanes-in-the-night-sky.font
Main Color: Colours that go with the render.
Which example do you want me to work from?: 3
Anything Extra?: Just make it look good cat


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared

avatar

Posts : 178
GU Credits : 2933
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Jared's Signature Shop!   Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Insanity wrote:
Image URL: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=25192&fullsize=1
Signature Size: 380x110
Text: Fly Away
SubText: (optional)
Text Font: http://www.dafont.com/airplanes-in-the-night-sky.font
Main Color: Colours that go with the render.
Which example do you want me to work from?: 3
Anything Extra?: Just make it look good cat



Code:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
You like? :3

_________________
Thank you GaiaAero!

Check out my Youtube Channel!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insanity

avatar

Posts : 85
GU Credits : 2793
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Jared's Signature Shop!   Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:09 am

Jared wrote:
Insanity wrote:
Image URL: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=25192&fullsize=1
Signature Size: 380x110
Text: Fly Away
SubText: (optional)
Text Font: http://www.dafont.com/airplanes-in-the-night-sky.font
Main Color: Colours that go with the render.
Which example do you want me to work from?: 3
Anything Extra?: Just make it look good cat



Code:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
You like? :3


Epic Very Happy
tyty ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Underminer

avatar

Posts : 26
GU Credits : 2624
Join date : 2011-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Jared's Signature Shop!   Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:28 am

Render: http://www.ceder.net/pc/character/claydol.png
Size: 450x150
Text: Dig your way out of this!
Subtext: The Underminer
Colours: Brown Black
Anything else: yes please. Can you make the background look like a cave
Style : 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
epicface



Posts : 1
GU Credits : 2529
Join date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: epicface wants signature.   Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:58 am

Signature Form
Image URL: This with black and pink
Signature Size(ex - 450x150): 450x150
Text: (optional) epicface
SubText: (optional) -
Text Font (Name or Download Link): Something awesome, your choice.
Main Color:Black and pink
Which example do you want me to work from?:Noone I guess.
Anything Extra?:(Optional: Yes or No)Make it transparent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jared's Signature Shop!   

Back to top Go down
 
Jared's Signature Shop!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: The Arts :: GFX Shops-
Jump to: